I am toying with totally taking a blogging break next week. Sorry to my new readers (and also the long time faithful ones) but I didn't have time to schedule some posts for while I am gone. Who knows, if I can't sleep tonight, I might be able to pull some together. If not, I will see you in a week with lots of photos and stories from my trip. BTW - on Tuesday, I will be celebrating my 5 year wedding anniversary with Mike. We have some ideas in mind of how we are going to celebrate it in Punta Cana but you will just have to wait until we return to see what exactly we did.
Have a lovely week and for now, I will leave you with my blanks from yesterday.
1. I love vacationing because it is the only time I really get to relax. It gives me time to send with my husband, time to read and reflect. It's nice to not have to cook and just drink while sitting by the ocean.
2. A time that mama knew best was when she said that I should never quit my job without having another lined up. Also, when I asked her if my hubby and I could live with her for a bit after we got married, she said, "No, it's time for you to leave and start your life with Mike". I am glad she did this even though it hurt my feelings.
3. My first kiss went a little like this...it happened in the school yard one day after school in grade six. It was more than just a peck on the lips. The funny thing about it, someone took a picture of it and actually gave it to me when I went to my grade eight reunion two years ago.
4. My celebrity crush is Adam Levine. Sure, he has a girly voice but he's damn sexy with his rocker lifestyle and tattoos.
5. My splurge of choice is handbags (or makeup). I will cheap out on clothes but not my makeup and bags. I'm just lucky that my hubby gets an awesome discount at Cole Haan and my BFF gets lots of beauty product promos for me to test out.
6. My biggest accomplishment is getting married. As a child of divorced parents, I was too scared to tie the knot.
7. My dance jam of choice is Party Rock Anthem. Well, it will be my dance jam for Vegas (along with If I was You (OMG)).