Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Finally, I am doing the Fill in the Blanks on FRIDAY! I am so glad it's Friday because then that means no work tomorrow. I am quite tired. Since my mom arrived, I have gone to sleep after midnight because we are too busy chatting. It's nice to have my mom around, not only has she been spoiling me with buying me groceries and an e-reader, she has also given me lots of hugs and tons of things to laugh about. She's here for a month but it's sure flying by.

I've got a busy weekend but I am wishing that I had some time to just veg out, watch Beastly (yes, I know it's a crappy movie but I read the book on vacation) and clean up the condo. We have got some friends coming over tonight and I'm sure they are going to think we live like slobs.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you have some time, join in and fill in the blanks over at Lauren's blog.
 
1. The last movie I saw was Fast Five in the theatre and Never Say Never on DVD. I liked both movies.
     
2. I want to start my weekend right now. I know I just came back from Punta Cana but I think I am still on vacation mode.  

3. Surprises are great when they are not expected but sometimes, they are not fun at all. You can ask my husband. For example: good - best friends surprise you when you are on vacation by arriving the day after you, bad - husband buys gift for you when you didn't buy him one.

4. The best accessory is bracelets and cocktail rings. They definitely add a new element to an otherwise drab outfit.

5. My favorite warm drink is Starbucks Toffee Nut Lactose-free Americano Misto. This was the drink my brother always ordered and when it's made wrong (like without the shot of flavour), it tastes like crap. 

6.  My favorite cold drink is beer.   

7. Currently loving Clinique Chubby Stick, Danza Kuduro by Don Omar & Lucenzo and Haribo Cola Gummies.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

mmmmm. beer & toffee nut soy americano mistos...

Lin said...

I love Haribo gummie bears! I usually get a couple of bag and pick out the green, white & red ones haha.

Marz said...

I am so glad you're enjoying your time with your mom :) That's so special that she's there for a month!
I use to be addicted to the Haribo Cola gummies and wish I had some right now! :)