Wednesday, June 1, 2011

goodies from summer must haves swap

Back in April I joined, the Summer Must Haves swap over at After "I Do". Today I received my goodies. Thanks Maria at Life Long Book Passion for sending me the package. Here's what I got:


One of her favorite escape author's books, plus bookmarks to hold my spot

A note pad and pen for random thoughts

Postcards to drop a note to a friend

Chocolate!

Thanks Krysten for organizing this swap and thanks to Maria for being an awesome swap partner and sending me some "summer must haves". This package came at the best time because today was the first day of real summer weather.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

i had so much fun doing this swap :D and you can never go wrong with chocolate!

Sarah said...

Love, love, love checking out your blog! Keep up the great work. :)

~Sarah

DearSarah
http://dears-sarah.blogspot.com/

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Chocolate is an all year round must have, hehe.

Micaela said...

such a fun swap and maria is one of my favorites. i mean a girl who sends beautiful postcards? love. :)

jessica said...

i love swaps... wish i would've known about this one..