Monday, June 20, 2011

I want to be on vacation again


Would it be crazy to book another beach vacation? I know I have only been back a week but I want, excuse me, I need to be on a beach or poolside now. I honestly think 7 days is too short, 10 days should do the trick. Mike and I have some resorts in mind, all we have to do is find the time and money to go.

If you are not a follower of my other blog, Beach Junkies (my hubby and I jointly write posts for our travel blog), click here to read our review from our recent stay at Now Larimar.

Thankfully I will be off to Vegas in 18 days, I think. It will be stinking hot so hopefully I can chill out by the pool and then party all night.

What are your vacation plans for the summer?

5 comments:

bananas. said...

nope 10 days won't do it. in fact it'll make it even HARDER to come home. believe me, i tried it last year. i'm still wishing i never left! lol.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I haven't had a real vacation since Punta Cana back in December :( Because of work we don't get to take vacations during the summer. Boooo! You should go on another one though so I can live vicariously through you ;)

Kasey Lynne said...

I would DIE for a beach vacation right now. Preferably Maui, but anywhere in the Caribbean would be fine too! I agree with Mayra... 10 days would be REALLY hard.

jessica said...

no vacations plans for this girl... so i will have to live vicariously through you! :-)

Marz said...

I love the beach so much that I was so excited to be on Baker Beach in San Fran even though it's not our typical kind of beach because it was FREEZING cold and the water felt like ice cubes! Still to feel sand beneath my toes made me incredibly happy (and seeing the Golden Gate Bridge :) I wish I could meet you in Vegas!! That would be amazing :) You're going to have so much fun!