Thursday, June 30, 2011

June confessions

I wonder a lot about what it's like for Justin Bieber's parents. They are just a couple years older than me and have this superstar teen making millions . How awesome would that be?

I had a hard time getting back into work mode after my vacay in Punta Cana. It took close to two weeks to get my groove back but I am still having a hard time.

Is it selfish of me to want Mike's friends to choose a certain resort for their destination wedding? I seriously can't wait for their wedding.

I've been pretty much broke for all of June so that I'll have money for Vegas.

My mom will be leaving in a couple of days. I don't want to get too attached to her because I don't want to cry when she leaves so I'll just pretend she's going on vacation.

I've been thinking about my brother a lot and it's probably because it's near his 3 year death anniversary.

My niece Hannah is so stinkin' cute. It's those damn chubby cheeks of hers.

Surprisingly, I'm not watching much TV. With all the regular shows done for the summer, I have chosen to read instead of looking for new summer shows to watch.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello! New follower here! :)

April and May are also a sad time for me since all my fave shows end around those months. Good thing True Blood airs every June, so I'm not entirely left without anything to watch. Yeah, i guess it's a good time to catch up on your reading instead.

And so sad to hear about your brother's death. You must really miss him? Hope this makes you feel better: *HUG*