Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 10 secrets

These days, I don't have much to blog about so an easy way to fill the void is to join a blog series. I came across 10 Day You Challenge on After I Do.


  1. I love reading men's magazines - GQ, Details, Men's Journal - I find them much more enjoyable. It's not only because of the photos of hot guys but it's also the interesting, yet funny articles.
  2. I can't fall asleep if it's dark. I need some type of night on, a street light, night light or the TV. But when I am really tired and need to sleep in, I will sleep with an eye mask.
  3. I like anything that is lit up at night like pools and especially Las Vegas.
  4. I like to take photos of weird or gross things I come across on the GO train. Sometimes my commute is boring if I don't feel like reading, so taking photos and tweeting them makes the ride more exciting.
  5. I'm addicted to TMZ. Although I don't think it's right to harass celebrities, I like watching this show. It's funny and entertaining at the same time.
  6. I keep a journal by my bedside. If I feel like to need to talk to my brother, I write in it.
  7. I remove my makeup with baby wipes. I am most of the time too lazy and tired to take off my makeup so the wipes are quick and easy and a surefire way that I will do it before I go to sleep.
  8. I want to be a dancer. I specifically wish I was a b-girl.
  9. I plug my ears and hum when a trailer for a scary movie comes on while watching TV. To be exact, I hum  Loving You by Minnie Riperton (starting from at the 45 sec mark).
  10. If I work past 4 pm in the summer, I wear sunglasses. The sun comes shining into my work station at 4 pm and with it glaring off the computer screen and the fluorescent lights, it hurts my eyes. So I throw on my sunglasses. Yes, I look ridiculous hence why I leave at 4 pm everyday.

    6 comments:

    Jamie @ Rural Glamour said...

    This is a cool series...God knows I need to fill a void over on my blog.

    Lin said...

    I find that men's magazines are way more entertaining too.

    Baby wipes for makeup removal huh? Never tried that but I guess it's better than falling asleep with it on. YOu know, which I may or may not do {all the damn time}.

    Haha, all I could do was sing "I wear my sunglasses at night" when you said you put them on after 4pm. I'm such a dork.

    Pinkie said...

    I also use baby wipes to take make up off. I remember one time you asked me what I was watching when i was at your place and I was bored and I said TMZ and your reply was Yuk so now you are addicted to it.

    inHERshoes said...

    i should have known the anything lit at night, especially lights in vegas! LOL that trip we had will always make me laugh and smile, full of awesome memories!

    Elisse said...

    I always mean to keep a journal or notebook at my bedside - good for sudden moments of inspiration, and jotting down great blog ideas!

    Margarita said...

    I hate scary movies too. I also hate rape scenes or crazy murder scenes in movies. I fastforward or just mute and look away!