- I love reading men's magazines - GQ, Details, Men's Journal - I find them much more enjoyable. It's not only because of the photos of hot guys but it's also the interesting, yet funny articles.
- I can't fall asleep if it's dark. I need some type of night on, a street light, night light or the TV. But when I am really tired and need to sleep in, I will sleep with an eye mask.
- I like anything that is lit up at night like pools and especially Las Vegas.
- I like to take photos of weird or gross things I come across on the GO train. Sometimes my commute is boring if I don't feel like reading, so taking photos and tweeting them makes the ride more exciting.
- I'm addicted to TMZ. Although I don't think it's right to harass celebrities, I like watching this show. It's funny and entertaining at the same time.
- I keep a journal by my bedside. If I feel like to need to talk to my brother, I write in it.
- I remove my makeup with baby wipes. I am most of the time too lazy and tired to take off my makeup so the wipes are quick and easy and a surefire way that I will do it before I go to sleep.
- I want to be a dancer. I specifically wish I was a b-girl.
- I plug my ears and hum when a trailer for a scary movie comes on while watching TV. To be exact, I hum Loving You by Minnie Riperton (starting from at the 45 sec mark).
- If I work past 4 pm in the summer, I wear sunglasses. The sun comes shining into my work station at 4 pm and with it glaring off the computer screen and the fluorescent lights, it hurts my eyes. So I throw on my sunglasses. Yes, I look ridiculous hence why I leave at 4 pm everyday.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
10 Day You Challenge - 10 secrets
These days, I don't have much to blog about so an easy way to fill the void is to join a blog series. I came across 10 Day You Challenge on After I Do.