- Anything mini. Sliders, cupcakes, tacos, nail polish, basically anything made into a miniature size (even like travel and beauty products)
- Beach vacations. More specifically that cool breeze from you get in the afternoon while lying under a palapa.
- Random text or email. When friends just send a text or an email for no reason but to simply say hello.
- Twitter. Who cannot love this social networking tool. I love communicating with companies this way, meeting new people and just having funny conversations with friends.
- iPhone. It holds my life. I never really want to depend on it but it's become a part of me, like another limb or an extension of my arm.
- Nail polish and nail art. Some people can be so creative with their nails. Although I don't push the envelope with this, I do enjoy painting my nails once a week and trying out new colours or designs. This new blog I am following has been providing some awesome inspiration.
- Anything white and gold. I am eyeing this Foxy Sahara ring which I will probably buy tomorrow.
- Robin Thicke. I could listen to his music forever and I hear (from his Twitter account, obviously) that he has a new album in the works.
- Zara Colour Wallet. I have been using this wallet all summer. I love it. I kinda wish I bought the yellow one too.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
10 Day You Challenge - 9 loves
Okay, asides from loving my hubby, my family and friends, my home, my bags, my makeup and TV and music...you know all the obvious ones, here are some things that I love right now and maybe will always love.