Friday, July 8, 2011

i'm in Vegas b!tch


By the time you read this, I will be on a plane with Maur to meet the other Asian Sensation girls. This trip was in the works late last year and I can't believe it's actually happening. Yesterday we were treated to Kat's husband and my husband totally making fun of us on Twitter. I wish there was some way I could post their string of conversations because it made all of us laugh so hard on our commute into work.

This is a well-deserved trip for all of us and for most of us, our first out-of-town blogger meet up. I am 100% positive we will have the most awesome-est time EVER! I know when we come back, our blogs are going to blow up with photos and stories. I can't wait to stuff our faces, watch Jabbawockeez and hit the clubs.

I totally would have done a post with all my outfits I'm wearing there but everything was packed a few days ago, so if you missed out on my previous posts:



p.s. Steph & Jay, I will be thinking about you on Saturday.

6 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Eek that is so exciting! Have so much fun!

Micaela said...

how EXCITING!!! :) and the perfect venue for ASIAN SENSATIONS to get together! ;) give Elisse a huge hug for me?

it's amazing how far off it seemed in planning... and then it's finally here it's surreal. that's how i felt about SF :) i can't wait to see all the photos and yes! hear all the stories. xo safe travels!

lisa said...

Have an amazing time with the other Asian Sensation ladies, Leesh!

cranberryportage said...

I can't hardly wait to see the photos of 6 very pretty asian girls or should I say women. I wish you all good luck that is if you are gambling. Have a great time but try not to get sick from drinking as it will ruin the rest of your short trip.

Marz said...

Leesh I can just picture you now, beautiful and partying it up Sin City style with your girls :) I can't wait to see the pictures!! I wish I had a twitter just so I can see a preview of what you've been up to so far before I get to read it on your blog :) Can't wait to hear about all the fun!!! Blogger met ups are the best!!! :) xo

Nikolett said...

Ahh I already saw one post about your amazing Vegas trip and I'm so excited to hear it from your perspective!! So incredible that you got to meet-up with all these bloggers/friends :) Totally wish I was Asian hahaa.