Sunday, July 31, 2011

July confessions

My brother's best gal pal and her boyfriend came over for dinner. We started talking about city/world events and politics. I had nothing to contribute so I felt dumb. Maybe I should start watching the news.

I've had serious Vegas withdrawals and had a hard time adjusting back to regular life. Although I had a fun time, I think it could have had more potential (I was out of it for most of the trip, due to a hangover after the first night, and lack of sleep from too much adrenaline).

I really wish for three of my friends to find that special person, a significant other. All of them are wonderful people who are having a hard time finding someone to date. I wish them nothing but the best.

I've slacked off this month with blogging. I'm kinda out of ideas. I've even lost followers because I'm probably that boring.

Not gonna lie and I know I have no right to get angry because there's a million names out there but I hate when random people steal my baby names. lol! There is a particular friend whose friends name their baby the names that are on my list. And yes I'm crazy because I am by no means pregnant.

I ate about seven sliders last weekend and I don't even like burgers.

I only watch So You Think You Can Dance to see Tadd's performances. I hope he wins this season.

After Vegas I became obsessed Down on Me by Jeremih and now it's Out of my Head by Lupe Fiasco and Trey Songz.

I've mastered fishtail braiding my hair but only if it's a side braid.

5 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I am in serious vacation withdrawal as well. It's so hard when you first get back. I so wish I could transport myself back to Cabo. And I am with you on blog slacking . . . for me, it's so much harder to stay on top of it in the summer! It's easy for me to blog when I'm at work, but summer is harder for me.

Kasey Lynne said...

I don't really know what's going on with politics and the debt ceiling either...you're not the only one!

Those people who stopped following you are LAME...cause you are anything BUT boring my friend!

I wish my hair was long enough to try the whole fishtail braid thing. Time to get me some clip-ins!!

No Guts, No Glory said...

The "baby names" comment made me laugh!

Can you please send me a video on how to do a fishtail braid? (I'm serious)

keltie said...

I think you're great, please don't be so hard on yourself :)

Here's my confession: I barely left the house this weekend. I watched 4 documentaries, went to the gym, had some friend over and LOUNGED the rest of the time. It's sunny out but I don't care. Shameful? Meh, whatever.

Hope you have a great week!

Kathy said...

girl i rarely watch the news; the only reason i know what's even remotely going on is because of the 60sec update on edge 102.1 when i'm driving into work. if something happened on the weekend i won't know until the following monday! so don't be so hard on yourself.

you are not boring; and who cares if people unfollowed you. if you don't want to blog, so be it. you do what you want; this is your site!