Friday, July 15, 2011

lil Vegas snippet

Because I am being way too lazy to type up my Vegas report, here's a little snippet of photos from my trip with Maureen, Kat, Steph, Reni and Elisse. Stay tuned for more photos and my recap.

Sweet Elisse and her little gift for us girls.

I'm already trashed.

How I felt the next day from staying out partying too late.

The damn slot machine I went on a wild goose chase to play for my mom. I lost $5.

Our first drink of the night.

Whacked out airplane attire. It's cold on the plane.

The girls

4 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Reni shared her photos with me and it looks like you guys had a freakin' blast!

What is that green drink in your hand in the picture with Reni and Maureen? YUM!

LOLOL to your airplane attire...LOVE IT!

Glad you're back.

inHERshoes said...

i'm like you, but work hasn't helped cause it's been busy. part of me is like, "well, i know how much fun it is, do i have to report back?!" LOL but i will, of course.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How fun! Looks like you ladies had a blast! I live a four hour drive from Vegas and don't go there nearly as often as I should.

Lin said...

Looks like you girls had a blast! Love the photos.