Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nail Art: black and rose gold

Nail Art is all the rage. As you know, I love painting my nails and if I was patience enough, I would love to do designs on my nails. Maybe I have inherited this trait from my mom because she does all sorts of designs on her nails. I swear, she could work at a nail salon.

I loved the Black Shatter I got on my nails for Vegas and as much as I wanted to go to the salon to get a different colour combo for tonight, I opted to do my own nails (I'm broke). I choose Chanel's Black Satin polish with Sephora by OPI's Traffic Stopper Copper. I know black is a little too much for the summer but I love the way it looks, plus I plan to remove it and go coral when I go back to work on Tuesday.


5 comments:

Meghan said...

Oooh! I love them! So sassy!

cranberryportage said...

Love the new look specially for going out. I think I will try the new design that you sent me (3 colors). BTW, I just learned how to do perfect french by watching Judy from my salon. I bought a special bowl for my polish remover and a new brush. I will be doing the nail of Yvette (sister of Dianne) tonight.

Ann said...

Looks so cool...

Perfect for a night out ♥

Nikolett said...

Oooo I think it's gorgeous! Right now I have Revlon's "Gold Coin" with a black OPI shatter so we're both rocking the bling bling/dark nails. What kind of coral nail polish will you be wearing this week? Hope you had a great weekend lady :)

Lindsay said...

Love.