Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 6 places


  1. Punta Cana. It's my home away from home. Love the culture, people, food and especially the beaches. After going here six times, it begins to feel like we just belong in Punta Cana. My hubby and I dream about living there. We consistently look at homes near the beach.
  2. San Jose/San Francisco. My mom and stepdad live in San Jose and my favorite cousin (we are the same age) live in this area of California. I don't get to visit that often but when I do, it's always a ton of fun. There is still so much I want to explore in both cities.
  3. Ponce Pool. My dear friends, Jes and Richie bought a beautiful house last year that has an in ground pool in their backyard. I've only been there twice this summer but it's my new favorite place to hang out now in the summertime.
  4. DD Cottage. My hubby's best friend and his GF are like our only couple friends who don't have kids. So when they invite us over, they normally kidnap us and hold us captive for the entire weekend. We drink delicious sangria and watch movies until we fall asleep on the couch. We eat lots of good food and just always have a good time. Most of the time us girls go out shopping and leave the boys to watch their stupid horror movies.
  5. Las Vegas. I love this city and it's mainly because I feel like a carefree person when I am there. I want to go back again soon because it's like the good old days, plus, I can actually party until the wee hours of the night. I know that they say three nights is enough but I honestly could have used one more day and night when I was there in July.
  6. Jamaica. I won't lie, for years, I was terrified of going to Jamaica and it wasn't until two other couple decided to go on vacation with us but we all wanted to go somewhere where most of us haven't been too. So we went and guess what, I LOVED IT. The food, the people and the island time of life in general. I felt that I really got to relax because everyone moved at such a slow pace. I need to go back. Stat.
Top: Punta Cana and Las Vegas, Bottom: Jamaica and San Francisco

    2 comments:

    Joanne | Life's Fascinations said...

    I'll have to add Punta Cana to my list of places to visit. Cabo 's on my list too. Have you been there? I love beach vacations!

    No Guts, No Glory said...

    I wish you lived in SF!