Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 7 wants

I thought I would skip the obvious, world peace, win the lottery, look gorgeous, be taller, etc...here's what I want right now.
  1. Beach house in Punta Cana. I heart Punta Cana. My hubby and I would like to live there one day. I am already eyeing the house that I want to live in when we move there. Wouldn't it be great to live right on the beach?
  2. Debt-free. I am tired of credit card debt. The mortgage I can handle but I need to smarten up on my wild spending and concentrate on getting rid of my debt so I can move to Punta Cana.
  3. LED TV and couch.We have had the same couch and TV since we moved into our condo in 2006. The couch is worn out and getting uncomfortable. The TV has a huge shadow on the left side of the screen. Damn you Samsung!
  4. Another vacation. Yeah, yeah, I know I just came back from Vegas and went to Cuba in April and Dominican Republic in June but I so could use another vacation right now. Am I being greedy and selfish? Heck yes!
  5. Lose five pounds. I know I am skinny (more like my limbs are skinny but I have a muffin top), well, more like skinny fat but honestly, if I just lose five more pounds, my clothes will fit better. I hate being stuck in between sizes. If I start to work out again, I can get into the shape and weight I want. I'm just lazy.
  6. New iPhone. Maybe the iPhone 5 when it comes out. It's either I stick with my 3Gs and get a compact digital camera that's tiny and can fit in my bag or get a new iPhone. I am tired of crappy pictures for my blog.
  7. My brother alive and with us. I would give up all the other things I just said to have my brother here today. He was gone too soon and I would give anything to see him again.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

jump on the android bandwagon ;) great pics and fantastic platform. i can geek out on you (but i won't) but let's just say that the samsung galaxy s2 is the best phone on the market. i played with it and the picture quality is so amazing. i so want that phone!

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

I like this post :) <3 right balance of material, practical and truly important wants.

Mrs. Parker said...

I'm with you on #2 Debt Free...debt is so frustrating, and mostly because we've brought upon ourselves! Great post!

Kasey Lynne said...

Please get that house in Punta Cana...with some extra bedrooms/hammocks so friends can visit!

Amy Rene said...

all great things to want. Sorry to hear about your brother! that has to be really hard!

And god luck on the 5 pounds! that's always the hardest amount to lose.