Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August confessions

I'm addicted to Jersey Shore and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I'm embarrassed to be in a bikini in front of my friends so when we went to our friend's pool party, once I got in the pool, I stayed in the pool.

I'm obsessed with Ryan Gosling after seeing him in Crazy, Stupid, Love. If you haven't seen the movie, GO NOW!

Someone is driving me crazy. This person is mental and has no common sense, compassion or any understanding of how to be a decent person.

I didn't workout once this month but I still did short, quick exercises while watching TV. I also did a lot of walking.

I've relied on coffee one too many times this month.

I'm excited Chad Michael Murray is coming back to One Tree Hill for guest appearances in season 9. Looks like I'm not yet crossing this show off my list.

Dancing in the aisle at Bouclair with my husband puts a smile on my face. I regret though not Shazam-ing the song we were dancing to.

Very jealous of Lil Wayne's tight leopard print pants and Bieber's combo of red skinny jeans and leopard shoes.



8 comments:

Nikolett said...

I have yet to see a single episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians but I've heard that once you start you don't stop haha. And I feel like I really need to see "Crazy, Stupid Love" right nowwwww! I didn't workout at all either, just walked like crazy and coffee ... ahh, yes, coffee. Will always love it :D Hope your September is awesome!

Michelleesque said...

I haven't seen either of the shows, but I hear once you start watching them you get addicted. I, too, am jealous of Bieb's and Weezy's pants, hahaha!

blur said...

If you remember the lyrics or at least can hum a few bars of the song, try the SoundHound app for your iPhone. It's like Shazam, but also works with you trying to sing/hum the song.

Is there more to Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love than him taking off his shirt for Emma Stone (who I have grown to <3)?

Kathy said...

i haven't been keeping up with jersey shore because of true blood but now that i'm all caught up, i can finally tackle all of the shows that have been piling up on my pvr.

Elisse said...

I keep hearing about Crazy Stupid Love being a great movie! Sounds like it's worth watching in the theatres!

And I heard about Chad returning to One Tree Hill - I was never a big fan of the show, but I think it's nice when original characters come back for the final season. Helps bring more closure to the show.

Joanne | Life's Fascinations said...

Ryan Gosling did look AWESOME in Crazy Stupid Love. That was a movie I really enjoyed. I am sooooooooo getting the DVD when it comes out! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha because their pants look like the belong on women!

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

LOL!! Ok I watch the Kardashians when it's on and I'm doing laundry or something but can't stand more than a few minutes of Jersey Shore. I haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love yet!!!!!