Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baked by Melissa

I have never been to New York, it is on my list of places to visit but I just don't know when I will get to go. Baked by Melissa is one of the must-see on my list if I ever make it to The Big Apple. Luckily, my co-worker brought me back 1/2 dozen of these mini cupcakes. How sweet of her!



These little cupcakes are filled with goodness and are about the size of a quarter, crazy huh? I pretty much got to try the flavours that I wanted but the one that I need to go back to try is Mint Chocolate Chip.


Firecracker. The flavor of the month for July. I believe it's a vanilla cake with a chocolate on top that has Pop Rocks. When I bit into it, there was all this popping going on. I had no idea what it was until my coworker said it was the Pop Rocks in the chocolate, hence the name, Firecracker. Great name and great cupcake!

Cookies & Cream. Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cookie, Vanilla Icing

Peanut Butter & Jelly. Yellow Cake, Grape Jelly, Peanut Butter Icing

Tie-Dye. Vanilla Cake, Vanilla Icing

Cinnamon. Yellow Cake, Cinnamon Filling, Vanilla Icing, Cinnamon Sugar Topping

Peanut Butter Cup. Yellow Cake, Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Icing

Make sure to check out all the other flavours. If you stop by there while you are in NYC, please bring me back a dozen or 25 of them. Please and thank you.

What flavour would you want to try?

5 comments:

Steph said...

Cookies and cream sounds yummy - they actually all do! Lucky girl! If I get a chance to go I'll get you some in November. ;)

inHERshoes said...

oh my word! that looks so yummy! reminded me of that buffet in vegas!

Kasey Lynne said...

YUM!!

I would definitely try the Mint Chocolate Chip one...the peanut butter cup one too!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I want to try the Firecracker!

Marz said...

Can you believe I never made it to Baked by Melissa when I was in NYC in May? We did go to Magnolia Bakery twice though. Since that was in Sex and the City I had to be sure and go there! They were delicious!!! Those little quarter size cupcakes are too cute! The firecracker one sounds interesting & delicious. And I'm loving your nail polish :)