Saturday, August 13, 2011

Foxy Originals

Two weeks ago, my coworker told me that Foxy Originals was promoting a free shipping promo for three days. I jumped at the chance to order some new jewelry. I was going a little crazy ordering too many things because they were offering a cute blue jewelry roll if you spend $100 or more. I know that I really didn't need to be spending that much so I decided on two pieces - a ring and earrings. I placed my order on a Friday and by Thursday the following week, I received a great looking package at work. Talk about fast, FREE shipping.



I love their packaging, it's so pretty. I choose the cubic earrings and sahara ring. I am in love with both pieces. I can't wait to go to their booth if they are at the One of a Kind Show again in December. I will for sure buy more because they have pretty good deals at the show.

7 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

You know my love for this ring...it's SO gorgeous. I like those earrings too. Good picks Leesh!

inHERshoes said...

they are, well, pretty foxy! i love the cube earrings! packaging is important!

Claire Kiefer said...

CUUUUUUUUTE! It's so fun to get packages like this in the mail.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Ooh cute stuff, off to check them out!

Lin said...

Very cute!

Pinkie said...

I like the ring.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those are really cute pieces!