Saturday, August 13, 2011

help me!!!!

Does anyone know why my right sidebar is appearing on the bottom of my blog page? I check in Template Designer and I have it checked off to appear on the right. This boggles my mind. I just don't get it and I am using the most simple template. Maybe I need someone to design a new blog layout for me. Anyone up for a challenge? Or can anyone at least tell me why my blog template is acting up?

UPDATE: I went to the Blogger Help Forum and found this answer and it seriously worked!

"Open your last post in the editor and re-publish it. If this doesn't work open it, use the Edit HTML tab and add at the end of your post and re-publish your post"

2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh yikes! Blogger these days have been acting really weird. Sometimes the follow button and the followers go missing. Blogger is so annoying sometimes.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Glad you got it worked out!