Friday, August 12, 2011

i have blogger's block

I no longer know what to write about anymore. On a recent blogger/twitter meet up, we discussed how we both don't know what to write about these days. At least I don't have to feel alone. With me, I find myself trying to follow a series (clearly I am not good at it because it's a 10 day series and I have only done three), posting about my nail polish and that's about it. I really don't know what I write about. So for today, I am going to attempt to just write about what I have been up to...



Giuliana and Bill. They are such a cute couple. Their show came on last Sunday night. It seemed interesting and it looks like I will have something to watch now on Sundays. But I just found out, E! Channel is airing Season One even though the show is already on Season Four, WTF??? Oh well, I'll continue to watch but will have to remember this first season took place over two years ago. Why does Canada always get shows after the fact?


 
Movies. Maureen and I had two movie dates two weeks in a row. First we watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and the next week, Friends with Benefits. Out of the two, Crazy, Stupid, Love was my favorite. This movie had a interesting storyline, a great cast and had sexy Ryan Gosling with his "melt my heart" voice, dapper clothing and one amazing shirtless scene. The movie comes together in a way that will shock you, it will make you laugh and make you cry. So what's not to love about this movie. If you haven't seen it, I would go...soon!

As for Friends with Benefits, although I love both Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis and think they are sexy beyond belief, I find the movie was just an excuse to put two hot bodies together in compromising positions. The storyline and ending of the movie was way too predictable but I did love the way JT's character looked at Mila's character (you know that look guys get when they are into someone?). I would just wait for this movie to come out on DVD. Speaking of JT, I can't wait to see him in this movie, In Time. First action flick for him. If he does well in this, then he might just be an all around actor. I really liked him in Alpha Dog and The Social Network.


More nail shatter. Here I go again with another photo of my nails. This one is OPI Overexposed in South Beach with Sephora by OPI Blasted Gold on top.


Teen Wolf. I'm not gonna lie, when I heard that Lauren Conrad might be dating some guy named Colton Haynes (photo) who is on Teen Wolf, it peaked my interest. And then while Mike and I were watching Maid in Manhattan, Mike asked, "I wonder what this kid is doing now?" - you know the kid, Ty, who plays Jennifer Lopez's son - and lo and behold, he is the main character in Teen Wolf. So, I spent today watching a marathon of the show. How is it? It's kinda cheesy but it made my day go by fast. I have three more episodes to watch and then I will be caught up. But watching it all in a row, it made me feel like I was watching a VERY long I Know What You Did Last Summer type of movie. Glad I am taking a break.


The Help. I have heard about the book, The Help and seen the trailer many times so it only seems fitting that I read the book before I watch the movie. I am only about 50 something pages in and I already like it. If I watch this movie soon, I would have watched three Emma Stone movies in a row.


Jewelry display. I have been searching for ways to store my jewelry and I am about 50% done. I found a jewelry tree to hang my necklaces and some bracelets but I need another container to hold the rest of my bracelets. As for my watch and rings, I found these cute display trays at Winners. As you can see they are stackable. Now if I can find the deep trays, that will solve my bracelet issue.

Now that I have come to the end of this post, I guess I didn't really have blogger's block today. I wrote quite a lot. Let's just hope I can find something else to write about for the next couple of days. I'm off to a pool party tomorrow, then a sleepover and then BlushPretty's Beauty Board on Sunday.

Have a fabulous weekend lovelies. Hope your weekend is as fun-filled as mine!

7 comments:

Ann said...

We have pretty much the same taste in movies and tv shows...I know, not many people I know would watch G & B but I love this couple.

And Teen Wolf is so cool, I'm watching it with my son... I know not saying much about my taste and preference but I enjoy any moment I can get to spend with my ten year old son.

Anything Gosling appeals to me. And I love nailpolish... I have several cracking ones too ♥

Nice post... and you say you're having a blogger's block?

fashionismyh2o said...

Bloggers block is the worst! Hope it passes for you although I really enjoyed this post so I wouldn't worry tooo much :)

The jewellery collection looks absolutely amazing + I must confess I have a soft spot for Guiliana and Bill I have no idea why though ha-ha

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Joanne | Life's Fascinations said...

I love how you've organized your jewellery! I'm trying to figure out a way to organize mine too. I need to add more accessories too though coz I'm lacking. Been wearing the bracelets you got me alot coz I love them!

keltie said...

oh gosh, me too! Crazy hilarious things happen every day but always forget them and forget to take pictures and that results in zero posts. I travel a lot but I'm crap at remembering to take pictures when I'm away so there are rarely any posts about my adventures. A few bloggers that I follow keep a little notebook with them for the express purpose of writing down post ideas. Is that helpful? What about The 5 Best Things that Happened This Week? I picked up this fill in the blank Friday from another blog. She puts up the list of fill in the blanks, I just copy and fill them in. just a few ideas to keep the juices flowing :)

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm jealous of how long/strong your nails are. Mine are short and peely. :( I've been taking vitamins to try to make them better, but they're still pretty weak. Doesn't help that I abuse them with nail strips and nail glue and all kinds of things, ha. Sephora is selling nail "bling" now btw! I bought some gold embellishments & silver glittery dust the other day!

Kathy said...

im starting to feel the same a little bit; but also because things have been extra busy for me because of the basement renos and every weekend for the past month and a half are full of events and birthdays and *stuff* that we just have to do.

btw, i saw friends with benefits too; it was ok. mila kunis is hot.

lisa said...

I need to go see Crazy Stupid Love!