Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 4 books




How do you narrow it down to four books? Be forewarned that I do not read those life-changing, serious books. I like to keep it fun and light so here are my four fun favorite books.

  1. Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
  2. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
  3. Love the One You're With, Emily Giffin
  4. My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands, Chelsea Handler
If you want to know what other books I've read, check out my Goodreads profile and maybe add me as a friend.

5 comments:

Lin said...

I could never narrow it down to only 4 books, haha. Also, I've never read any of these.

I'm totally against everything Bella so I doubt I'll ever read those Stephanie Meyer books & I've sworn off Emily Giffin since I read her crappy 'Something Borrowed' book lol.

Shutterbug said...

It's been awhile since I've read fiction. I'm always reading non-fiction!

audrey marie said...

those top 2 are great quick wonderful reads!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I loved the Twilight Saga. I didn't think I'd like it or even learn to love it, but I did!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

The only one I haven't read is the last one. I need to get my hands on it!