Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (Sep 2)

With only an hour left before Saturday arrives, I just completed today's Fill in the Blank Friday. To join in the fun, stop by Lauren's blog. Have a great weekend everyone and I think for most of us, it's a long weekend.


1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is buying accessories. I have plenty, I don't need anymore but I just keep buying to add to my collection.

2. Good looking guys make me feel awkward.

3. I can't leave the house without, my sunglasses . My eyes are super sensitive to light now. When I was in Vegas and forgot my sunglasses in the hotel, I was freaking out and wanted to buy a new pair right away. Thankfully Maureen let me wear hers.

4. Cool ranch Doritos is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been drinking coffee a lot. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep enough but I am starting to crave for coffee.

6. If at first you don't succeed, don't be a quitter like me. Someone needs to teach me how to dust myself off and try again. (Aaliyah reference, may she rest in peace)

7. Fall is not my favorite season because it means winter is around the corner. I feel like an outcast saying this because everyone tells me how much they LOVE Fall.

6 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

absolutely loving your fill in the bank response. i love doritos as well they're just the best snack ever!

I've been drinking tons of coffee myself. I've used that as a sub instead of drinking juice and soda all the time. I can't go a day without drinking coffee!

inHERshoes said...

i am with you on this leesh, fall is not my favorite. it's colder, wet and layers make my laundry pile up! ugh.

Luisa Rodríguez said...

haha
I'm such a freak - I love winter!!
And I drink waaay too much coffee all the time :P


Nice blog! I got here through The little things we do. Glad I found you!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

i love accessories now; i'm practically obsessed! i can't stop looking at that damn stella and dot catalogue :(

rachelsjunkinthetrunk said...

Awe,I loved your answers!

No Guts, No Glory said...

Maybe if I lived there, I wouldn't love the Fall as much. But I can imagine that it's beautiful there, too!