Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Memories: Swan's Crossing


Sorry for the bad photo, this show is anicent... {via}
 With all these new shows starting this season, I can't help but think of a show I watched back in the summer of 1992. What triggered this memory was seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar come back to television with her new show, The Ringer. Although I was never a Buffy fan, I do remember this show, Swan's Crossing - it was like a soap opera for teens. I spent most of that summer in Edmonton watch this show in my grandmother's apartment in the nursing home she lived in.

6 comments:

No Guts, No Glory said...

SMG must've done this show just before she went on All My Children. I totally remember her on there, when I watched AMC in junior high and some of high school.

Shutterbug said...

I don't remember this show. Was it on cable? In any case, SMG's new show seems interesting...

Lin said...

Never heard of it...

And SMG new show doesnt look interesting at all. I really like her but girl can't act, haha.

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I've never seen Swan's Crossing, but I do remember all the old shows back in the day I used to watch. Wow now that I think about it a lot has changed in a decade. Especially with the censorship!

Steph said...

I remember Swan's Crossing but I can't remember an episode!!!

Nikolett said...

Ahh definitely don't remember this show (I was 4 and watching Power Rangers and Sailor Moon haha) but I miss all those soap opera-teen shows and all the cool shows they had on YTV back in the day. But yes, so so excited for the next 'Vampire Diaries' episode :D