Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I received: Favorite Things Swap


Back at the end of August, I joined Leeann's Favorite Things swap over at Join the Gossip. I was paired up with Shutterbug at thingamajig. Before I show you what she sent me, please check out her blog. She's got quite an interesting concept. She takes a photo and supersizes it. You need to guess what it is by leaving a comment. I love playing along, it really get my brain thinking.



Thanks Shutterbug for the lovely pens, luggage tag and mascara (which I can't wait to try). I hope you receive the package I sent to you and like what I got you.

4 comments:

Lin said...

I love the luggage tag, so cute!

Shutterbug said...

Thanks for the shout out! I definitely got the gifts you sent me! They were lovely. I will do a post tomorrow! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay! Looks like some great items that you can use :) I love practical stuff!

Thanks so much for signing up and participating. SO glad your partner sent a package this time around ;)

Tomorrow I'll post the link up!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

This is such an awesome swap. I love how blogs are doing swaps nowadays :)