Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I normally love Halloween but this year, October seem to have come and gone. This is probably why I didn't even think about Halloween and costumes. My friends were going to throw a costume party but last minute, they decided that guests did not have to dress up. I won't lie, I was happy. I just didn't have time to throw something together.

The last time I dressed up was in 2009. I had two parties to go to - an adult party and a kids party, hence two different costumes. My hubby and I went as whacked out fairies for the kids party and then for the adult party, we went as a Clockwork Orange with two of my girlfriends. That post is my most viewed post on my blog.

So, here are the photos of our costumes. Hopefully next year, I can prepare ahead of time and start to put together a costume. Now that I have some sewing skills under my belt (tonight is my last sewing class), I can get more creative in putting together something great. Let's just hope that there will be a party to go to.



Happy Halloween!!! Hope you had a fun time if you went out to a party this past weekend and have even more fun if you are doing something tonight. After today, I won't have to watch when I switch channels, there won't be anymore scary movies that I might run into it.

6 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Sweet costumes. The last time I dressed up was 2008 - wow. that was a long time ago.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Nikolett said...

Yeaaaah, I'm totally not in the Halloween mood either. We should have a blogger Halloween meet-up next year or something, that would be sweeet! :)

And thanks to you and Elisse again for the swap & thanks for understanding my delay!

kat said...

me neither; we didn't even get pumpkins! this month just flew by too.

Meghan said...

I love that last pic! I hear ya - I didn't dress up either:)

Elisse said...

Those are really good costumes! The last time I put together a fun Halloween costume was prolly 10 years ago - yikes!

Lin said...

Ha, love the Clockwork Orange costumes. Totally original.

I didn't dress up this year either. It seems like every year it just comes sooner & sooner.