Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I want...

We all have a list of wants and for me, my list is ever growing. Here are some things I want now, well, at least in the next couple of months.


After reading about an ebelskiver pan on Breakfast with Toast and a few email exchanges with Danielle, I have decided that I want to get one. This is the post that started it all.



It's difficult to carry your entire makeup bag in a small purse so I think Tarte's Shining Stars Limited-Edition Best Sellers Collection has everything I need to touch up my makeup. All the items are super tiny and should be able to fit into a clutch. The only thing is I would need to also carry a eyeliner brush to apply the liner.


I'm so in love with anything blue - cobalt blue and navy blue. I only own one Chanel nail polish (Black Satin) and it was a gift to me. Maybe this Blue Satin one will be my birthday treat to myself, rather than my usual birthday lipstick.

Don't forget to sign up for the Warm Hug Scarf Swap I'm co-hosting with Elisse.

12 comments:

Lin said...

Oooh that's a pretty awesome pan! And, now I'm hungry...thanks Leesh :/

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I want ALL that makeup please!

Shutterbug said...

did i ever mention you have good taste? :D

lisa said...

The Tarte collection looks adorable. Makeup minis are a godsend if you have to tote it around with you on a day-to-day basis.

Kristina said...

I NEED one of those pans! Did you get it? If so, are the little pancakes as delicious as they look?

Leesh said...

@Kristina - I haven't bought the pan yet but I believe those pancakes would be as delicious as they look in the photo. Just imagine that you can add a filling to those pancakes. Aren't you in heaven right now?!?!

Amy Rene said...

that pan looks really cool!

Elisse said...

I like the Chanel polish - yes, you should treat yourself to it!

And thanks to everyone who's joined the Scarf Swap :) Keep spreading the word!

Nikolett said...

That pan looks AMAZING. Omg I'm craving pancakes hardcore right now. And I can't believe I overlooked your scarf swap, I'm heading over to that post pronto :)

bananas. said...

i don't own any chanel nail polish...i really REALLY need to change that.

happy early berfday chica! when is it anyway?

Tamara said...

That pan is interesting, I've never seen it before. However, the makeup choices are right up my alley :D

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I went to check out that site and OMG I want one now too! My boyfriend and I will make pancakes at least once a week and this is an easier way to make breakfast. It also looks like a lot of fun and a lot less messier.