Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just some random thoughts

I couldn't really come up with a clever title. All I want to do is share some random things that have caught my eye or that I am already loving.

Check out my friend's blog post on Happiness. I love this post and you will too once you read it.

I'm in love with the combination of cobalt blue and leopard or red and leopard.




Sprucewood shortbread cookies are my daily snack. I picked up four boxes at The Clothing Show - dark chocolate, raspberry, lemon and maple.

You may remember him from Jay Leno but when he's on Chelsea Lately, Ross Matthews cracks me up. He is more funny as a TV personality rather than on a blog.

Bicoastally introduced me to Suri's Burn Book and I know lots of people are reading it. If you need a good laugh, you need to read it.

HOT = 90210 and The Vampire Diaries. NOT = Survivor and Gossip Girl. Two TV shows that are hot on my fall TV line up because of hotness factor and dramatic storylines and as for the other two, they have now fallen off my lineup. I am no longer interested.


Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes is awesome if you don't need a waterproof formula to hold a curl to your lashes. The short, heart shaped brush is ideal if you have tiny lashes because you can maneuver and cover each lash. Sadly for me, it doesn't hold up the curl of my lashes so I am going to try and layer it with a waterproof mascara.  **Did you check out my nails? I did the design with reinforcement tabs.

4 comments:

Shutterbug said...

I love random posts like these!

p.s I don't care if Gossip Girl isn't Hot! I'm still watching it. It's my guilty pleasure! ;)

Kathy said...

thanks for the shout-out girl! :)

i tried to get into gossip girl but couldn't. and i LOVE vampire diaries; can't wait for tonight's episode.

if you want an awesome mascara that totally holds your curl, shu uemura's precision waterproof mascara is your answer. i swear, this is the ONLY mascara (and i've tried them all) that works 100%.

Lin said...

Love the randomness :)

I cant wait for Chelsea Lately to come back on, it was hilarious.

Marz said...

I'm a whole season behind on Gossip Girl, but it was still pretty juicy where I left off. And I think Elizabeth Hurley is in the new season and I love her! I have never seen "The Vampire Diaries" but I really wish I had started it when it came out. I swear I watch TV so late, I'm still trying to finish up "True Blood" Are you watching "Hart of Dixie" with Rachel Bilson? I have only seen one episode so far and I loved it (if you can get over believing she plays a surgeon). I tihnk it's going to be a really good show!

Claire's obsession with Suri is how I am going to be with Harper Beckham! :) I'm obsessed with all the Beckhams equally (okay David a little more so! ha)

I am on the search for the perfect mascara. I'll have to check out Great Lash Lots of Lashes. I never wear waterproof so hopefully I'll like it.

You nails look gorgeous by the way!! Love them!