Tuesday, October 18, 2011

just some randomness (although I should be working)

Today and tomorrow I will be working from home. I have to say, I am quite enjoying this for many reasons. One of them being my ability to write up a blog post. hehehe! It's lunch time so I will take a few minutes to blog. Do you ever work from home and get sidetracked?

Last week I received some blog loving from a little kasey love, The Girlie Blog and in HER shoes (who by the way has a fabulous giveaway going on, please check it out and enter). Thank you lovely ladies for the shout out on your blog!

Read some Love Rules on this new blog I started following. I can't wait for the next set of rules.

I know that everyone goes with Michael Kors watched but since I'm on a strict budget, I've become a Fossil fan...my next watch.

My dear friend Kat posted a while ago about our GNO (Girls Night Out) back in 1999. I'm the one in the middle with the leopard skirt. I can't believe 1) how young I look; 2) how skinny I am and 3) how stylish I was wearing a leopard skirt. I know that if I tried to wear that same leopard skirt today, it wouldn't go past my calves. I bought it in the kids section. ahhh, the good old days...

I'll leave you with a song my hubby played before he left for work this morning. This song makes me want to go to Vegas STAT! Hope you are all having a good day. Maybe this song will put you in a better mood by making you want to jump around and dance!




Major Lazer - Original Don by IMFmag
 

10 comments:

Lin said...

Lucky girl, I wish I could work from home! Have fun :)

Girlie Blogger said...

Lol. I would blog too if I worked from home. What do you do?

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Kathy said...

hey! that's my old blog! heheh that was a fun night :)

Islandia Lane said...

If I could work from home everyday, that'd be a yes, without a doubt! To me, it's the best. Most of what I do is calendar mgmt and phone calls anyway... hmmm... :-)

Dirt On The Rocks said...

I wish I could work at home .. I'd be able to truly catch up on my blogging ;) haha.

I love Michael Kors, but Fossil watches are also super duper pretty. I've never been a fan of watches until my bf purchased me one. Now I'm inlove.

It's crazy when you can look back on old pictures and just see how much you've changed or reflect on how much your life's changed since then. YOu look super good :D

lisa said...

I worked from home during the Winter Olympics. While writing, I had the TV tuned in to Olympic coverage 24/7. By the end the CTV theme song drove me crazy lol.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You all look so pretty in your GNO pic!

stephanie said...

OMG - i'm in that photo too!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Anything for you girl!!!

Oooooo I'm likin' that watch. It's so cute!!! And of course, the crystals around the edge doesn't hurt ;)

That picture is priceless! I'm proud that you're rockin' the leopard print.

Marz said...

It's terrible, but even though I don't ever get to work at home - I do get a lot of blogging and sometimes reading done at work! :) I figure we all deserve breaks during the day right?! :) I LOVE that pic of you in your GNO pic! Your hair was super cute! You still look just as hot now as you did then, that's for sure :)