Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Top 50 chick flick list


I thought it would a great idea to list my top 50 chick flick movies so I have it jotted down somewhere. It will probably change from time to time but this is my list in no particular order (well first five are my top favorites).
  1. The Devil Wears Prada
  2. Love Actually
  3. Sex and the City
  4. My Best Friend's Wedding
  5. Sweet Home Alabama
  6. A Walk to Remember
  7. 13 Going on 30
  8. 500 Days of Summer
  9. The Holiday
  10. Titantic
  11. Notthing Hill
  12. The Proposal
  13. Pretty Woman
  14. Two Weeks Notice
  15. 10 Things I Hate About You
  16. She's the Man
  17. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
  18. The Sweetest Thing
  19. The Wedding Planner
  20. Chasing Liberty
  21. What a Girl Wants
  22. Save the Last Dance
  23. Never Been Kissed
  24. Jersey Girl
  25. 27 Dresses
  26. Grease
  27. Valentine's Day
  28. Mamma Mia
  29. She's All That
  30. Someone Like You
  31. A League of their Own
  32. Waiting to Exhale
  33. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  34. Legally Blonde
  35. Crazy Stupid Love
  36. Playing by Heart
  37. Center Stage
  38. Maid in Manhattan
  39. Bounce
  40. Clueless
  41. Jerry Maguire
  42. Step Up
  43. Cruel Intentions
  44. Stepmom
  45. Boys and Girls
  46. Mean Girls
  47. The Notebook
  48. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  49. Made of Honor
  50. Armageddon (if this doesn't count as a chick flick, then Can't Hardly Wait)
  51.  
What are some of the movies on your list? 
Or do you have a list on your blog? If so, please share with me!

11 comments:

keltie said...

Steel Magnolias and About a Boy

lisa said...

Dirty Dancing! And anything with Audrey Hepburn.

Tamara said...

I dont have a list, seeing as how I cant remember anything..but I DO remember some of the movies you listed! LOVEEEE!!! especially save the last dance. I like Bring It On also.

Kathy said...

Nobody puts baby in the corner!

i'm not really into chick flicks but i like a few: how to lose a guy in 10days, legally blond, pretty woman. um that's about it.

The Girlie Blog said...

LOL. I have seen all of them. Some of them like...10 times.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

cranberryportage said...

I think the reason why I love some of these movies is because I watched them with you. The other reason is they are mostly a feel good movie.
Of course not to forget that I sucked at picking movies that is why I always ask you and take your suggestions.

Lin said...

I love Sweet Home Alabama & Clueless.

I'd have to add these to my list:
50 First Dates
Dirty Dancing
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Hope Floats

Great list!

Shutterbug said...

The Notebook would have to be number one for me!

Kasey Lynne said...

1. What the heck is Playing by Heart? Never heard of it.
2. My heart broke when I saw that The Notebook was written as #47 (even though these aren't in any particular order)
3. Offended that Because I Said So isn't on the list ;) did you not like it???

Islandia Lane said...

aw great list. some might not be in my top 50 though - you are missing The Wedding Date and The Family Stone! adore those movies and even though I cry every time I watch The Family Stone, it's just so great :-)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

That's a lot of movies! I loved 500 Days of Summer... one of my favorites! :)