Saturday, October 1, 2011

September confessions

This month, a colleague on my team at work quit. She was miserable and mistreated. As much as a like her as a person, I'm sort of glad she left. She handled too much of her personal life at work instead of doing actually work.

I'm even more obsessed with The Vampire Diaries since this season's premiere. All the guys are hot on this show - Stefan, Damon, Jeremy (my #1), Tyler, the list goes on and on.

I know I always say that Quest Crew is my favorite dance crew and that I think they are better than Jabbawockeez but after watching tons of YouTube clips of performances and with Quest doing stuff with LMFAO, I'm leaning more towards the Wockeez.

Speaking of Jabbawockeez, I'm so itching to go back to Vegas to party it up and watch Müs.i.c again.

I've discovered the Spanish version of On the Floor (Van a Bailar) by J.Lo and now I can't stop listening to it.

I've pretty much gained all the weight I tried hard so last year to lose. Now my goal is to lose those 12 pounds again. Why can't I wake up early to go to the gym?

I have three months of In Style magazines sitting on my night table. I'm avoiding looking at them because I have no money to go shopping for a fall wardrobe. If I skim through the magazines, I know I'll get inspired and want to shop.

I hate lying to my niece but whenever she wants to play a game on my iPhone, I tell her my phone is dead.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

jeremy is hot this season; when i saw him in the premiere, said: THAT'S jeremy?! lol

inHERshoes said...

in 2005, a friend of mine was fired from work. she was miserable and it showed, just like your friends, as much as i liked her as a person, her personal life just bled to much at work.

hahaha i am not a gamer when it comes to phones, but i'll play video games, wii, rockband, etc.

Mrs. Parker said...

haha that last one made me chuckle....because I do the same thing from time to time...

The Girlie Blog said...

LOL. You made laugh. I say the same thing to my nieces and nephews.

Lin said...

Haha...I always use the 'my phone's dead' excuse too. Sometimes you're just not in the mood to play :)

No Guts, No Glory said...

LoL about the phone. I just say that my phone is not for games.

Kasey Lynne said...

I always have those magazines sitting on the table...it also takes me SO long to read them!!

I don't know how to people wake up early for the gym....but then again, I was one of those people. It's ONLY because I had a gym partner. If you have someone that will push you and be accountable, then it's not that hard. You can do it!

Elisse said...

I'm so behind on Vampire Diaries! At least they're still super hot. Love your dead iPhone line - I should use that with my nieces.