Monday, October 10, 2011

Warm Hug Scarf Swap


With the cold quickly approaching, I thought about adding to my collection of scarves. I figured that other people must be in the same boat as me. This is when I decided to ask Elisse of Fur Elisse if she wanted to co-host a scarf swap with me. Thankfully she agreed! There are dozens of swaps going on right now and I know that a fellow blogger of mine is hosting one too. Don't worry if you have too many on your plate, I am sure Elisse and I will co-host another one again (depending on how this one goes).

I love scarves, I already started wearing my leopard infinity one I bought in the summer. Elisse is a big scarf fan too. If you are like the both of us, join in the fun by signing up. We are trying to make this a simple swap so for now, all you need to do is email us. One last thing, sorry international readers, this swap is only open to Canadian and U.S. residents. Here are the details...

It’s easy to join, and you don’t have to be a blogger to sign up!

1) Send an email to warmhugscarfswap@gmail.com by October 20
2) You will receive a quick 2 minute questionnaire to fill out so your swap partner knows your likes/dislikes
3) You will be assigned your partner on October 24
4) Send your package by November 1

What to include in your Warm Hug package:
• Packages should total $20 - $25
• As well as a scarf, please send your swap partner a packet of your favourite hot drink (could be a bag of tea or a gift card for a cup of coffee).
• A small card or note saying hi and introducing your self makes a nice, personal touch!

Feel free to blog or tweet about this Warm Hug Scarf Swap.

5 comments:

lisa said...

Aw what a great idea!

erinj0 said...

LOVE this!!!!

Tamara said...

This is such a cute idea; glad Reni posted a link so I could join in!

Shutterbug said...

That's a great idea!

Kasey Lynne said...

SO excited to be a part of this!