Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2011 One of a Kind Christmas Show

Yesterday I went to the One of a Kind Show with my friend, Kat. This is the second time going with her and I have a feeling this might become a tradition. We tend to gravitate to the same booths and we don't spend a lot of time dilly-dallying. We go in, walk the aisle and get out in two hours tops. This show I didn't find many interesting things. I really wanted to see Whipped Cosmetics but they were no where to be found (this made us incredibly sad because we love their soaps). Here are some of my purchases:

Froosh handmade body treats has real creamy body butters and delicious smelling soaps and scrubs but I decided on getting their peppermint foot butter.  This is perfect for the winter season because my feet get so dry.


I have passed by Demo several times while walking around Liberty Village, I go into the store and smell every single soap but I never come out with anything. It took the OOAK show for me to finally buy their gigantic soaps. They were selling the soaps 4 for $20 but I really like how the guy said to just cut them in half, so I feel like I got 8 for $20. I purchased peppermint, lemongrass, almond and cinnaberry (I can't remember the name but it's the one with all those colourful bits in them). I can't wait to test them out.


Kat and I are huge fans of Foxy Originals. We are such huge fans that we thought we should buy matching necklaces. Just kidding. I had no intention of buying anything but after she tried on this necklace in silver, I asked if they had it in gold and next thing you know, I bought the same. It's so dainty and pretty!

I bought some little magnets but I am not going to post a photo of it because I bought it for a blogger and I want it to be a surprise. Overall, it was fun to walk around but I much more enjoyed the company of Kat. I am happy I didn't go overboard and just bought a few things. Until next year...

5 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

The soaps you bought looks pretty interesting. Have you tried them already? Do they smell good? =)

Kathy said...

LOL we practically posted the same thing! i LOVE my body butters; i would love them more if i got the mango one. i emailed the company so i'm just waiting to see what they respond with.

can't wait to wear my necklace!

Girlie Blogger said...

Oh wow. I like that necklace.

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE that necklace!!

Elisse said...

Glad you both got the necklaces :)