Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Callet


 If you are anything like me, you probably like to carry limited stuff when you are out and about on weekends, or even when you have a Girls Night Out. The Callet would have come in very handy for me when I was in Vegas.

The callet is a case for either a Blackberry or an iPhone. There are slit pockets in the back of the phone for your ID and credit cards. It's great because it's a phone case and wallet all in one. I need to get one STAT!

Doesn't this make for a great Christmas gift for your girlfriends? You can thank me later...

9 comments:

Kathy said...

put this on your xmas wish list! maybe M will get it for you :)

Shutterbug said...

What a great gift idea! I love practical gifts!

Amy Rene said...

that's such a great idea!! I'm always trying to balance that out.

Joanne said...

ooOooh! great idea! Love this!

jozen said...

haha! totally love this idea :)

Lin said...

Oooh, this is kinda cool!

Kristin said...

ooh... awesome stocking stuffer idea. thanks!

Elisse said...

Eek! I want I want I want!

Kasey Lynne said...

thank you!
thank you!
thank you!

I've been dying to find something like this for SO long.