Monday, November 14, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: 1 picture


I almost forgot about this 10 Day Challenge. I started this challenge back in July through Krysten's blog, Why Girls Are Weird. So, finally I will be completing this challenge with one picture of myself. This was taken at Kariya Park near our condo.



Don't you just love my yellow jacket? Mike bought it for me and we have dubbed it my New York jacket - although I have started to wear it already. Maybe Mike bought it so in case I get lost in a crowd in NYC, he will be able to find me.

I've decided to include some other pictures from the park. As I mentioned in another post, we were at the park for a magazine photo shoot. While we were waiting for the photographer, we decided to take a couple of shots. I imagine that the changing of leaves must have been really pretty last month. We will probably come back to the park when the cherry blossoms bloom at the end of April.







13 comments:

Kathy said...

love the backdrop; the red leaves are so pretty as is your yellow coat!

Girlie Blogger said...

OK. I am soooooo in love with your jacket. Love bright colors, especially in the fall.

Your backdrop is just so beautiful. Look at that amazing color on the leaves!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute! Yellow is your color! And the pretty fall tress are amazing!

cranberryportage said...

Your hubby is so caring and what a great idea. He will never lose you.
It's a great color for you and for the fall. It's amazing you have such pretty scenery just around the corner.

inHERshoes said...

i am loving that jacket! good call from the hubs! you are going to love new york! i am excited for you!

bananas. said...

I LOVE YOUR JACKET!!! mike did goooood!!!

i actually bought a yellow jacket last week but yours is wayyy better. love the way it looks against the bright red leaves in the background. you look hot woman! work it!!!

Shutterbug said...

Congrats on finishing the Challenge. Love that yellow coat! It looks great on you.

jozen said...

ack! i just LOVE your jacket :) and the photos are all so pretty!

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Oh I love it!!! I have a yellow coat too (short, from Old Navy) and my husband HATES it LOL! But I tell him I bought it so he can find me in a crowd :P

I can see why you're getting a ton of compliments! :)

Lin said...

Eek...I want your jacket! Although I'd probably look like giant mustard stain, you know, not nearly as fashionable as you do. Haha

Marz said...

Love, love, love your yellow jacket! You look so gorgeous in it! Mike did good for sure :) That scarf goes great with it too. Micaela has been on the hunt for the perfect jacket in mustard, I'll have to tell her to check out this post :)

Elisse said...

You look gorgeous in these photos! Can't wait to see the magazine feature - congrats!

Kasey Lynne said...

Kudos to Mike for getting you that jacket...it looks AMAZING on you. You pull off that yellow color SO well! It will be perfect for your New York, which I'm still SO jealous about by the way!

You're beautiful friend!