Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November confessions

I feel awkward getting my photo taken. Mike and I had to do two photo shoots for a magazine and I'm so not a natural. As Mike says jokingly, "Modeling is hard". So what do you think of our "travel insurance" photo shoot. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with travel so we had to do a re-shoot. More awkwardness.





I did take the day off to watch the noon show of Breaking Dawn only to find out the high school kids didn't have classes. I didn't know what to do because I can't deal with teens. Luckily I found a theatre with quiet folks, you know, mothers/daughters, couples and other people watching the movie alone.

One day at home, I went to pee and sat down only to find out the lid was closed. Couldn't stop laughing about this.

I lasted a whole month without coffee. December 1st, Starbucks, here I come!

I was craving meat so bad that I took Mike to The Keg for his birthday and ate a 10oz prime rib. Boy was it good.

I scared the crap out of Mike while he was watching American Horror Story. I got him good.

Even though I shouldn't be spending money, I got those booties and love them.


7 comments:

kat said...

cute booties. are those steve madden?

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

You guys look great!! But yeah photoshoots are sooo awkward, I remember taking our "engagement" photos (like a month before we got married LOL!) and it was so embarassing having to pose and have people watch you! I'm more comfortable with my self timer in my house :P

OMG you sound exactly like me, I can't deal with teens either - were WE that annoying???? :P

I'm loving your booties!

Micaela said...

you're such a beautiful couple!!! i've been wanting to get photos of me and my husband while we're here because there's a breath-taking view of the city and well because we never really took any engagement photos so why not?

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your mustard jacket! i have been on the search for one the past two winters. I was so excited cos i found a mustard fleece toggle coat which is CLOSE but not exactly the dressy pea coat you have. GORGEOUS!

and those booties? i believe in indulging in oneself ;)


ps. laughing at you and the toilet lid!

Nikolett said...

You deserve a MEDAL or some kind of reward (maybe those cute booties?) for lasting a whole month without coffee. I salute you haha :) And I think you look beyond gorgeous in those photoshoot pics, love the yellow trench!

P.S. The whole going to pee only to find out the lid was closed? I did that two days ago LOL. So happy I'm not alone.

inHERshoes said...

i really love that coat on you! at least mike doesn't mind taking these kinds of shots with you. tom usually likes to take my pictures but very rare that he wants to be in them. i have to threaten him all the time, bahaha, just kidding.

i got some booties too and they're supposed to be coming tomorrow, according to the tracking number. of course, i will be posting a photo of them along with the post i'm writing about you ladies :)

Kasey Lynne said...

First of all..awkward in front of the camera??? Leesh, you are GORGEOUS. Your yellow coat with the leopard and red lip!?! I applaud you girlfriend.

I saw it! I saw it!! Ohhhh if only Part 2 would come out NOW.

LOLOL at your toilet lid story.

Elisse said...

I'm on crack - I swear I've commented on this post already!?!? Maybe it's all in my head.

Anyways, you and Mike look FAB in these photos - they actually look like engagement pics - the second one is my fav :)