Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October confessions

I accidentally locked my hubby out on the balcony while I took an extra long shower. Thank goodness he's patience and a good sport because he wasn't that upset that he was stuck out in the cold in with slippers and no iPhone or smokes.

I bought cobalt jeans that don't fit me with hopes that I was just bloated while I tried them on. Now I have to return them. UPDATE: I tried to return them and found out that the pair I bought was sized incorrectly. I'm actually a smaller size. Yay for cobalt blue jeans!

I have *NSYNC's That's When I'll Stop Loving You on heavy rotation.

I unfollowed someone on Twitter because their tweets were annoying the crap out of me. I now feel a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I seriously need to get back to the gym and start eating healthy. I recently saw someone people who have gained some weight and I took a vow with my hubby to never become overweight. I best be losing some weight quickly before it gets outta hand.

I'm so addicted to The Vampire Diaries. I won't even make plans because I want to be home to watch it live. Seriously, if you don't watch this show, you should. It's in its 4th season so, there's time to catch up (You should also watch Sons of Anarchy). Trust me, these shows do not disappoint.

52 more days until I finally get to see the Big Apple. I will gladly take any suggestions of what to do, see or eat in New York.

13 comments:

sweetmarie said...

I also love Vampire Diaries. So much so, that I follow Damon on Twitter lol. I save VD for my quiet time, when M is napping. I can't wait for next week!

kathy said...

i've also been eating better and seriously contemplating exercising again.

and i LOVE VD too; can't get enough of that show. i'm the same as you - thursdays, i refuse to go out!

Jessica said...

I love exercising!

lisa said...

Haha I love this round-up of confessions, especially since I've unfollowed annoying people on Twitter too. Why have that negativity in your life if you don't need it?

I'm just getting back on the fitness bandwagon. Going to try my best to go to yoga and go out salsa dancing regularly. Good luck with your endeavours in fitness! Let's both try our best to avoid holiday weight gain. :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

YES for TVD! I love that you also love the show. It's so awesome I'm addicted :)

How fun - NYC?! I've always wanted to go. You're going to have a blast!

Micaela said...

hurray for the cobalt jeans dilemma because you're a smaller size! i love when that happens. speaking of weight, thank you for your sweet but CRAZY comment on my blog! have you looked in the mirror lately? because yours is the body to envy.

i have no secret-- the only thing that keeps me grounded (not just in weight) is 2 classes of pilates a week. I am the MOST non flexible person so it's a challenge for me but there is nothing like the feeling afterwards when i'm sitting on my yoga mat and got through another hour of it. I hate to miss it is the truth.

can i please go to NY with you?! ;)

Islandia Lane said...

that is the funniest thing about locking your hubby out on the balcony!

I can't get enough of Revenge right now - man, that show is awesome.

As for NYC - I can recommend so much!! Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. Or you can check out some nyc places on my blog too! Since I'm a new reader of your blog, not sure yet so much what you're into for vacas other than the beach vacas :-)

( elisse ) said...

Don't forget to bring the cobalt jeans to NYC! They'll be fun to wear there! ( score on the smaller size for you!)

Good luck with getting back into the fitness regime. I've learned over the past couple months that it is more about what you eat than how much you exercise. Believe me. (and I wasn't a believer before)!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Aww glad your hubby is patient!

Actually I'm going to try controlling my eating the Fall. It's all about the gluttony season that usually hits me, and right now my weight's on limbo it's a bit frustrating. I also refuse to get overweight, it was a horrible time for me. Yay for being a smaller size :)

http://dirtontherocks.com

inHERshoes said...

serendipity! you have to go there, get there hot chocolate and everything else! LOL

Shutterbug said...

Just wander in NYC! There's lots to see and do!

Claire Kiefer said...

Trust me, I'm all over the Sons of Anarchy train. It's a huge part of my life--haha!

Kasey Lynne said...

Bahaha! You locked him out...that's so great...even if it was on accident.

You better take an OOTD picture with your new cobalt jeans! I'm going to live vicariously through you..because there is NO way I can pull that off.

You get to go to the BIG APPLE?!?! I am so jealous!! I'm going to stuff myself in your suitcase...one day!