Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Product review: Nip + Fab Moisture Fix

Did I ever tell you how much I love it when companies tweet you back? Well, Nip + Fab is one of those companies. You should follow them @NipandFab. After a bunch of tweets back and forth, I mainly wanted to know if they could send me some samples because it's hard for me to spend money and commit to a products without trying it first. Sadly, they do not have samples. Finally, I bit the bullet and picked up their Moisture Fix at Shopper Drug Mart because it was on sale. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. Even my hubby can tell you he really likes this moisturizer. I tend to have dry skin and also skin that breaks out. I have been using Moisture Fix for about a month now and with the bitter cold approaching and my iratic skin, my face has never been better. No more dry patches or tight skin, I don't have as much breakouts and I only need to use very little in the morning and at night. I am not going to pretend to know what all the ingredients do, so please check out the link above and see for yourself what this product is all about. I really like the pump, it's so much better than having to dip your fingers in a container.

Now that I have tried one of their products, I won't be as reluctant or have to wait for a sale to try out some of their other products like - Eye Fix, Dark Circle Fix and many more. If you are in Canada, you can find Nip + Fab products at Shopper Drug Mart and if you are in the U.S., they recently lauched their line at Target. What would make this a better company is if they start giving away samples with purchase or through Twitter.

6 comments:

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Cool, glad it worked out for you! I love when companies tweet back too :)

lisa said...

Never heard of this line! The products sound great though.

Claire Kiefer said...

I have dry skin too, especially in the winter, so I definitely want to try this!

Elisse said...

I like how the company was responsive through Twitter - way to keep in touch with your consumers!

Kasey Lynne said...

Thank you for ENABLING my addiction to Target ;)

I will be checking this stuff out shortly.

Charlotte Levy said...

Im using this at the minute but Im not sure i like it yet, its been about 3 weeks.