Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I received: Cold Hands, Warm Hearts

When Much Love, Illy and Sandy a la Mode announced that they were organizing Cold Hands, Warm Hearts, I didn't waste any time and signed up right away. This swap has to be my favorite because I always get good stuff. Check out last year when I received a package from Michelle.

This year, I was paired up with the lovely Candice from Tea Thoughts. This girl is a beauty. Ironically, we both mailed out the package before the deadline date and we received it both on the same day. I have to say, Candice spoiled me. She sent me a ton of goodies and I love every single one of them.

yummy chocolates

purple glitter polish and a gorgeous blue polish | cocktail ring and necklace (how cute that it has my initial)

Nine West wristlet and a journal for all my ideas

beige gloves which will work perfect for when I need to use my iPhone

So, am I right? She spoiled me. This is exactly why I like joining swaps - you get cool stuff and get to meet really nice bloggers. Thank you to Candice for the beautiful package and a big thanks to the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts hosts - Ilene and Sandy. You guys are awesome and so organized. I hope you host this swap again next year!

12 comments:

kat said...

awesome swap goodies!

lisa said...

Such a sweet and thoughtful parcel.

Micaela said...

i love that you girls received your swap gifts to each other one the same day :) i LOVE that necklace <3 and you can never go wrong with chocolate ;)

i agree, that's why i love swaps <3

Shutterbug said...

looks like you got some nice stuff. I love chocolates!

Girlie Blogger said...

Very nice! Something for the hands and something for the tummy.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Joanne said...

You got some pretty awesome goodies! The chocolates look yummy!I love ghiradelli chocolates!

Nikolett said...

That's an awesome bundle of goodies! That journals is such a cute idea (pardon the pun) and those gloves ... I could use those in my life. I need to join more swaps, pronto :)

inHERshoes said...

the journal and wristlet are pretty neat! you can never go wrong with ghirardeli chocolates!

Candice said...

Aww so so glad you loved it! You are such a wonderful person :) It was fun to swap with you!

Elisse said...

You got some fun goodies - you were so spoiled - I love all the stuff you got! Especially the necklace and the nail polish ... and the journal ... yeah - I liked it all! Yay you!

Sandy a la Mode said...

loving the gloves and nail polish you got! thanks for participating, friend! xo

Chelsea said...

Wow! That clutch is gorgeous, and those are awesome shades of nail polish. Lovely gift overall!