Thursday, December 1, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 1



Just a little tidbit for you...I bought the 24 Days of Tea from David's Tea and because of this and my BFF's Blush Pretty: 20 days to pretty, it inspired me to do my own 24 days of Christmas (okay, it really should be 24 Days to Christmas but I already made the image above and I am too lazy to fix it.


Tea of the day | Read My Lips
This black tea is filled with vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits and spicy red peppercorns. It smells delicious - chocolate bits and peppermint, yes please! Seriously this tea smells like peppermint bark candy, you know the kind you can only get at Christmas. If it tastes as good as it smells, then I may have found my new favorite tea.

Exercise of the day | Ten push-ups
Let's start off small. I just did ten push-ups and maybe I will do ten more before I go to sleep. Push-ups are an easy exercise to do because you don't need any equipment and it can be done anywhere. The hard part is actually doing it.

Good deed of the day | I let a couple of lawyers sign up for a sold out program.



Christmas song of the day | Last Christmas by Wham
This is my all-time favorite Christmas song. Way back when the radio use to be a constant in my life, I would always wait for the first time I would hear it on a radio station and that would let me know that the holidays are finally here.


{via}

Eye candy of the day | Brody Jenner
I know that all of you will be like, what the heck, why would she pick that guy for eye candy of the day...well, Brody is my one true love (after my husband of course). How can anyone resist those eyes and eyelashes of his. Yes, I know he's not an A-lister and yes, he's dating Avril but I still crush on him anyway.

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Hey Brody's hot! That's undeniable :)

Steph S C-O said...

I like that tea! That was one of the first ones I tried from David's tea!

Love "last Christmas" but I have to say my fave is "all I want for Christmas is you" (the Mariah sans Beiber one).

Looking forward to reading your daily posts!

Girlie Blogger said...

Such a good idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure you'll write very interesting stuff each day. You are very creative with blog ideas.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Shutterbug said...

brody's got that hot bad boy thing going for him! ;)

Elisse said...

I like the name of that tea! Good suggestion for me to try the next time I visit David's!

Kasey Lynne said...

That tea sounds delicious. I might have to order some of it.

Brody=yummy.