Friday, December 2, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 2



Tea of the day | Green & Fruity
This rooibos has tropical flavours of papaya, apple, mango and peach. It smells so delicious, like candy on a beach.

Exercise of the day | Combo Shoulder Raises
I did two sets of ten of these combo shoulder raises. At first I was confused with lateral vs front raise but after a few tries, I got it.

Good deed of the day | n/a
Nothing today. People were rude to me today so I wasn't in a good mood.



Christmas song of the day | All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
This is the ultimate Christmas song (and most recently Bieber ruined it by doing the duet with her, don't get me, I like the Biebs but not with this song) and it totally reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas movies, Love Actually. You know how there are some Christmas songs that are sad? Well, this is totally opposite, it's so upbeat and festive!


Ryan Reynolds celebrity profile

Eye candy of the day | Ryan Reynolds
I know that I really should be posting a photo of his naked body hotness but we all know that it already looks like. This guy is the perfect combination of good looks and sense of humour.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

ryan reynolds is all kinds of sexy. and he's funny. AND he's canadian!

inHERshoes said...

oh lord yes, you already know i watch the proposal 5x/week when it's on cable b/c of him. okay, maybe it's also a cute movie w/ sandra bullock. :)

Girlie Blogger said...

Yum. Ryan Reynolds. Couldn't get better than that.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Shutterbug said...

Michael Buble did a cover of that Mariah Carey song.

Tamara said...

These Christmas posts are so cute! I can totally agree on the 'people being ruse' comment. SMH Keep your niceness to yourself some days LOL

Candice said...

Ahhh Ryan Reynolds..I am in love. He's gorg and so so funny.

Elisse said...

Ryan. Reynolds. Mmmm. I don't know how I'd react if I ever met him in person. I'd probably forget how to speak.