Saturday, December 3, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 3


Tea of the day | Crème de Menthe (organic)
Today's tea is a rich, dark blend of organic pu'erh tea and peppermint, sweetened with all the creaminess of organic Madagascan vanilla, licorice and cinnamon. I now know that I am not a big fan of pu'erh teas. This one in particular did not smell all that great when I went to drink it. It's hard to describe the scent but I do know that I won't be drinking it again. So instead of drinking it, I poured it out and made myself another cup of Read my Lips.

Exercise of the day | 30 basic sit ups
Nothing fancy, just a couple of sit ups. Remember I am starting off small here.

Good deed of the day | Setting up a blind date for a friend
Okay, it's not really a blind date but I finalized plans for Mike and I to introduce this guy Mike knows with one of my friends. The four of us will be going out for dinner this week. It all started when Mike made a kijiji sale and I had to deliver the goods. I met the guy at the mall and thought that he was cute and really nice. All I had to do was give him the book and get the money but he was kind enough to chat with me for a while. After I immediately asked Mike if he was single and it turns out he is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these two hit it off.



Christmas song of the day | O Holy Night by *NSYNC (acapella version)
O Holy Night is the one Christmas song that when sung right, it can actually bring me to tears. It truly reminds me of when my family was still together - when my parents were still married, my brother still alive and my grandparents (both have passed away) visiting us and going to church on Christmas Eve. I believe this is the best version of my favorite church-like Christmas song. I'm warning you now, I may post different versions of this song.



Eye candy of the day | Justin Timberlake
Well, if we are talking about *NSYNC, it just makes sense to have Justin Timberlake to look at today. I don't know about you but I think he was super hot when he left the boy band and was all distraught over the break up with Britney. He was dark and sexy...and then he brought sexy back with all the suits he was wearing. These days, he is still looking good but not as much as before, not like this.

3 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Love Nsync!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Shutterbug said...

i'm interested in finding out how that blind date goes! Even if it doesn't work out, you have something to blog about! ;)

Elisse said...

Hope that blind date works out!! And in terms of the exercise of the day, you're wise to keep with small, attainable goals :)