Sunday, December 4, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 4

  

Tea of the day | Chocolate Maté
This tea has raspberries, almonds and chicory but taste like those chocolate wafer cookies. Delish!

Exercise of the day | Three sets of  10 squats with a kettlebell
A kettle bell is a great piece of equipment to use when you workout at home. The only problem for me is that the 15 lb kettle bell Mike got is too heavy for me. I can though use it for doing squats.

Good deed of the day | Reusing a TTC day pass
Today Mike and I went to Yorkdale shopping mall. After we walked around, we ended up buying a day pass to take the subway to Yorkville for more shopping. When we came back to Yorkdale to go home, I wanted to give the pass for someone else to use for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't find anyone so I left it on a window sill with hopes that someone will find it and be able to use it.



Christmas song of the day | This Christmas by Chris Brown
Have you seen the movie, This Christmas? It's one of my favorite holiday movies, it's up there with Elf, Love Actually and The Holiday. I like to say it's a combination of The Family Stone and Soul Food. Check it out if you haven't seen it. I know that most of you hate Chris Brown but both his performances, Try a Little Tenderness and this song are pretty good.


Eye candy of the day | Ben Affleck
I love Ben in this movie. That's all I have to say...

3 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Yum. Ben Affleck - the older he gets, the better.

Oh, and yes, I love Chris Brown's song.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

a girl with a smile said...

I loved this!!

Elisse said...

Can I suggest a Good dead of the day - Buy a coffee for a co-worker?