Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 6


First things first. I am not gonna lie. I wasn't able to post yesterday so you will get Day 6 and 7 from me today. I was out last night so I didn't get a chance to complete this for Day 6.


Tea of the day | Detox (organic)
This green tea is a blend of rooibos, sencha, ginger, ginkgo, lemongrass, and juniper berries. I didn't have a cup of this tea yesterday because I opted for coffee. Today I drank it at the end of the day so I only had a few sips. I hope to try it again when I start a detox in the new year.

Exercise of the day | Walking
I walked several blocks last night before dinner because I had to run some errands. Walking is better than nothing right?

Good deed of the day | n/a
I forgot to do something nice. Oops.




Christmas song of the day | Give Love on Christmas Day by Jackson 5
I think my mom and aunt are in love with this song because they pretty much both blogged about it on the same day. They both like the meaning behind the song so if you are listening to this, please really listen to the words.

{via}

Eye candy of the day | Adam Levine
Who cares that he sings like a girl, his hot body and awesomeness make up for it. We all know that he can pull off the jeans and t-shirt look but I kinda like him all dressed up.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

adam levine = YUM. he's my favorite

Kasey Lynne said...

I will admit that I DESPISED that guy up until I watched The Voice last year.

Now he's alright ;)