Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 7




Tea of the day | The Skinny (organic)
It sounds like this tea is made for me. Not that I am skinny but I am hoping that if I drink it, it will make me skinny. It is made up of pu'erh, oolong, ginger and ginseng.

Exercise of the day | Inner Thigh Leg Lifts
I did this exercise twice on each side. Can you feel the burn?

Good deed of the day | n/a
I am beginning to think I am a horrible person. Good deeds come naturally to some people but not me. I must try harder.



Christmas song of the day | You Don't Have to be Alone
This song is so sad but so good. 

{via}

Eye candy of the day | Patrick Dempsey
My eye usually gravitates to younger guys but Patrick Dempsey just keep getting better with age. He doesn't look dorky like he did in the 80's. I can see why he got the nickname McDreamy.

1 comment:

Girlie Blogger said...

Ooolong is one of my favorite teas to drink. I love its bitter sweetness.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com