Thursday, December 8, 2011

35 birthday gifts

First of all, I want to thank those who gave me some feedback about leaving this blog and creating a new one. Today would have been the day I started it but after much debate, I have decided to keep this blog (well, I have to now since I ordered some "call me cards". So, stay tuned for my 1000th post and again, thanks for reading my blog and I hope you continue to follow along.

Today's my 35th birthday. 

My wonderful mom sent me the most awesome gift. She sent me 35 gifts for my 35th birthday. Isn't it such a cool idea? It was so much fun opening up each one. She's so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you mom!

Birthday cards from my mom and stepdad

Box of goodies

1/ Emi-Jay hair ties 2/ Nail art stickers 3/ Thank you cards 4/ and their envelopes

5/ OPI nail polish - Swimsuit...Nailed It and Rainbow Connection 6/ Nail tools 7/ More nail tools 8/ Cinnamon M&Ms 9/ Jelly Bellies 10 & 11/ EOS lip balms in Sweet Mint and Summer Fruit

 12/ Socks 13/ leopard ear muffs 14/ Pajamas 15/ Underwear 16/ Wildberry Orbit gum 17/ Cinnamint Orbit gum 18/ more Wildberry Orbit gum 19/ Spearmint Orbit gum
20/ Hello Kitty Christmas t-shirt

21/ Bookmark 22/ Animal print bandages 23 & 24/ Peppermint bark 25/ Bracelet 26/ Ring 27/ Bracelet

28/ Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer 29/ Bath and Body wallflowers

30/ Dress from LC Lauren Conrad

31/ Brown footless tight 32/ Grey leggings 33/ Animal print leggings 34/ Black skirt

35/ Christmas memories book

Thank you to Elisse who sent me an early birthday gift because she couldn't keep it a secret. She gave me a three month subscription to Glymm. If you don't know what it is, check it out here. My awesome hubby is taking me to NYC for my birthday but we are going during Christmas and he also got my these boots. Thank you also to those who sent me a birthday card or gift. Birthdays are great, aren't they?

10 comments:

nik said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Ahhh what great gifts! Your mom is so sweet! Happy Birthday Leesh!!!!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEESH!!!

I hope you have an amazing day today girl. You deserve it!!

And your mom's birthday gifts to you ROCK! I especially love the LC dress and those animal print leggings.

<3

Elisse said...

Your mom is so thoughtful!! She sends you the best care packages!

Happy birthday and I hope this year is full of dreams fulfilled!

inHERshoes said...

i totally love the idea! such a creative way of birthday gifts! hope your day was awesome!

Joanne said...

What awesome gifts you got from your mom! I love the 35 gift ideas.

Happy Birthday!

Kathy said...

omg LOVE those gifts and what a great idea!! hope you had a great day :)

Lin said...

Oh man I can't believe I'm barely reading this now...happy birthday! I love this idea of your moms, with the gifts. There's nothing is love more than to get 29 gifts next year haha.

Shutterbug said...

What a lovely package of gifts!

SewPetiteGal said...

Happy belated birthday!

Re: Fossil selling MK watches - Fossil manufactures / designs many "designer" watches like Burberry, MK, Emporio Armani, and Michele so some Fossil outlets (but not my local one) will also sell these brands.