Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello from NYC

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I'm truly enjoying my stay here in New York. It's super crowded but I love it. It's so festive and just a bustling city. I'm not one for busy, crowded stuff but I'm taking it all in.

I'm blogging for the first time from my iPhone, using the Blogger app so excuse me if this post looks like crap. I'll write a more detailed post when I get back but I'll post some iPhone photos for now.


6 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Oh nice. Christmas in NYC is always so cheery.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Lin said...

Love the pictures & I'm so glad you're having a great time!

kat said...

sweet! looks like you guys had a blast. looking fwd to your posts about it. i love NYC!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay! Great pics - you are too adorable!!

Elisse said...

Blogger app? I need to check this out!

Thanks for sharing some photos from your trip :)

bananas. said...

ahhhh...

new york is so pretty during the holidays.

merry belated christmas and happy new year!