Saturday, December 17, 2011

I love this song: We Are Young

I remember watching this certain Glee episode - Sectionals for season three. See, I sort of gave up on Glee but I happened to watch this episode and it was quite emotional for me - Santana and her issues, Mike Chang and his issues with his dad, the glee club divided...well, the song at the end when the entire Glee club gets back together actually made me cry.




Now I played this song for Mike and we have been playing this song constantly the entire week. I listen to the Glee version and he listens to the original. I don't think the both of us can get enough of either song. When we are both in the car together, we sing it at the top of our lungs. People driving beside us must think we are crazy.



This might just be our New York theme song...

2 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

THanks for sharing. I played the song - very nice.

I don't watch Glee, but I do love all the music.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Kathy said...

i stopped watching glee because it got boring :s but i do like it when they perform