Monday, December 19, 2011

I spy with my lil eye (v3)


{via}

As much as I say I can't stand the Kardashians, I love their Christmas photo. It's so glam. Kinda funny that Kris Humpries is not in it. When Mike's family wanted to get a professional Christmas photo done, I secretly wanted to do it Kardashian-style. Maybe one year I can suggest it.

On Saturday, my good friends Jes and Richie hosted our annual BC Kris Kringle party (BC stands for Breakfast Club, a nickname given to our group of friends years ago). We played some games, exchanged gifts, ate and drank a crapload of sangria, made by yours truly. I only thought Jes and I would be drinking it. Who knew that all the guys would want some too. Mike and I had so much fun at the party. I am looking forward to next year's party already. So the pic above, well--it was like pulling teeth to get everyone to take this photo. If they find out that I posted on my blog, they will not want to take one next year for sure!

B with her headband from Much Love Illy

I had to get this cute headband for B. Her mom was saying that most people think that B is a boy even though her ears are pierced. Now with this headband, doesn't she make the cutest baby girl?

{via}

If you love bacon as much as I do, you would also want to check out the BACON MANia food truck. Their menu has everything bacon. Apparently my niece and nephew know I like bacon since they asked me what I would do if I had a house made of bacon -- of course I answered, I would eat my whole house for breakfast.

{via}

In the new year, when the the Rogue Theory shop comes back from vacation, I really need to get this eReader TECHEE SLEEVE. I missed the deadline to order before the holidays, so as soon as the shop goes back into full swing, I will place my order.

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That's a great family photo of you all - so much better than the Kardashians. There is something about theirs that seems so cold. Like it's a business not a loving family. They are all so spread apart...

lisa said...

I agree with Leeann--your family Christmas photo seems so much warmer and more real.

Elisse said...

Cute photo of the in-laws! Do glam it up next year!

I don't know why, but I really look forward to celeb family Christmas pics - like you, I like the glammed up Kardashians/Jenners! That Kendall is one to watch out for!

Leesh said...

You guys are hilarious-the second photo is not of my in-laws...it is a photo of my friends from our Christmas party! lol!!!

Maybe I should layout this post differently.

Shutterbug said...

Did you say bacon? I LOVE bacon!!! ;)

Kathy said...

great pic!