Friday, December 2, 2011

my little football player

He barely knows me and I barely know him. He's shy when he first sees me but when he warms up, he is attached to my hip. He is my little solid football player. This kid, B is my sister-in-law's sister-in-law's kid. Let me put it in easier terms - Mike's sister's husband's sister's kid. Does that make sense?

I saw B last at a birthday party in September, and the time before that was Canada Day weekend. When I first see him, I usually like to tease him but he tends to hide behind his mom and dad. Once he sees that all the other kids are playing with me, he decides he wants to play too. Then he never leaves my side. I had to carry him when the fireworks went off because he was scared. He's a solid kid so I truly got a workout that day from carrying him.

When will I see him again? I don't know but I do get withdrawal from not being able to hug this cutie!

 
Me and my little football player - look at those chubby arms, I just want to bite them!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Look how unbelievably precious he is ! I just want to pink those chunky cheeks! Cuddling babies/toddlers are the best! Even though my niece may be screaming her head off and grunting at me..I'm going to get my suga! (kisses) Hehe <3

Kathy said...

so cute!!

inHERshoes said...

he is a cutie!!!

Elisse said...

That is such an adorable photo of BOTH of you :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh my gosh...he's adorable!! That's the cutest face he's making.

And you look pretty as always my friend.