Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Boots

This past Sunday, Mike and I went to Cole Haan because I wanted to get a pair of winter boots. I have had the same pair of Puma and Skechers boots for years and I really didn't want to use them for when we go to New York. I wanted a fresh pair that I can take to New York but also use when I get back home. I bought Air Colby Waterproof boots in black. These are so comfy and I know will be great when I have to trudge through snow.

Air Colby

I was satisfied with my purchase until Mike saw boots that he liked...for me. Enter the Air Kennedy Buckle Boots. There were so many colours to choose from - beige, black, houndstooth and these chocolate brown and grey pictured below. I don't know how to pose but trust me that these boots look awesome. Thank you Mike for buying these for me for my birthday!

Air Kennedy Buckle

With the three new boots that I got in the last two weeks, I have to promise myself not to buy anymore. I do need a really good, comfy pair of black heels/pumps. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Lin said...

omg, I'm going to fly my butt to Canada & punk those first boots. I'm in love!

However, not so much with the price :(

Kathy said...

that second pair... i die

Elisse said...

I love love love LOVE the Air Kennedy boots!! Hope you bring those to NYC too!

Girlie Blogger said...

Your boots are just fantastic! Love them both!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

inHERshoes said...

the air kennedy boots are totally NYC. i like kenneth cole for pumps.

Mrs. Parker said...

Those Air Kennedy boots are un-real! Love them!

Joanne said...

You've got awesome boots!! I'm still on the search of the perfect pair.

jennifer / my little adventures said...

oo..those air kennedy buckle boots are NICE :)