Thursday, December 22, 2011

New York...here I come!!!!

By this time tomorrow, I will be exploring New York City for the first time. I am going with my hubby, Mike, who is taking me to see the city as my birthday gift. We will be there for four days and staying at the Royalton Hotel. We have our dinner reservations all lined up and as for what we are going to do during the day, we are winging it and will just galavant up and down the streets. I am not one for words this holiday season so here are some photos of what we plan to do (all via NYC The Official Guide).














I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will have free wifi in our hotel room. If we do, we will try our best to blog and tweet about our New York adventures. To follow along, check out our travel blog, Beach Junkies or follow us on Twitter @BeachJunkies. I doubt I will be blogging on here while I am away so I will leave you with me wishing you a very Merry Christmas and may 2012 bring you much more happiness, love, wealth and success.

8 comments:

monica said...

merry christmast to you too. enjoy your vacation!

xo monica

lisa said...

Merry Christmas Leesh! Have an amazing time. New York at this time of year must be incredibly fun.

Kathy said...

you're going to LOVE NYC!!! if you have time, try and make it down to soho - i love that area.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

FUN!! Have an amazing trip! I can't wait to read all about it!

Margarita said...

I hope you guys have fun! I'm sure you will :) New York City is such an amazing and fun place :)

Joanne said...

Have an awesome time!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

what an awesome bday gift!! have SOOO much fun girl!! i know you will! :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I am SOOOOO jealous of you right now!!! I hope you're having an AMAZING time!