Thursday, December 8, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 8 (and my 1000th post)




I drank it and forgot to take a photo of it. Do you like my birthday nail polish?

Tea of the day | Sweet Dreams (organic)
This herbal tea is a delicious blend of chamomile, lemongrass, hibiscus, licorice, lemon, orange and rose petals. I normally don't like any kind of chamomile tea but I am beginning to like a cup before going to bed. This was a perfect nightcap to my birthday.

Exercise of the day | I took a rest day because it's my birthday.

Good deed of the day | n/a
I didn't do anything but my two very good friends, Maureen and Mr. Dee treated me to a delicious meal at Buca. Good company, delicious Italian food and yummy sparkling cocktails - who could ask for more?








Christmas song of the day | Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
This song remind me of Home Alone but it's also a staple in my Christmas song list. There's another version I'll post later but the original is always the best!


Eye candy of the day | Guys of Vampire Diaries
Since it's my birthday, you get more than one guy - Michael Trevino, Matt Davis, Zach Roerig, Steven R. McQueen, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder - I can't believe this show has so many hot looking guys and every season, they add more, even if it's for a couple of episodes.

{p.s} This is my 1000th post. I swear I didn't time it to hit on my birthday but I am kinda happy about it. I am not gonna lie, I am backdating this and the next post because I am so behind in my 24 Days of Christmas. It's hard to believe that I have written 1000 posts in the last four years. I thought that I would have a post dedicated to the 1000th post but I forgot to check and only realized it after I published this one. Thanks again for sticking around and reading this blog of mine. I look forward to sharing 1000 more posts with you in the years to come.


5 comments:

Marz said...

Congrats on your 1000th post! That's so exciting! and how awesome to have it fall on your birthday. Loving your pretty birthday nails!

I love Home Alone. It definitely always puts me in the mood for Christmas time :)

I can't believe I still haven't seen Vampire Diaries - that yummy eye candy makes me want to asap!

Here's to an amazing 35th year - may it be your best year yet!!! And to your next 1000 posts - I'm so thankful to be along for the ride! xo

Kathy said...

love the men of Vamp Diaries. Damon is my favorite :)

congrats on your 1000th post and hope you had a fantastic bday!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Mmm Vampire Diaries boys. Damon especially. Delish.

Elisse said...

Happy 1000th post!

Tamara said...

Congratulations on your 1000th post! Thats impressive. Also, happy belated birthday! Im glad you were able to spend in with good food and even better friends :P

PS-those nails are tooooo cute. I want to try that pattern.